Reliance Recruitment Henderson
This role is Monday to Friday with early starts (5:00am) and flexible finish times.
This is a hands-on role and your responsibilities will include:
• Knife- hand work: cutting, trimming, portioning and boning of product
• Food processing: mincing, meat pattie making
• Ensuring quality control standards are met and maintained
• Ensuring Food Safety protocols are followed
• Packing of product for Food Service
The successful candidate will have:
• Basic knife skills and experience with meat processing
• Good communication skills
• An ability to follow instructions and to work under pressure
• Be flexible in the role and take on additional tasks as required
• Ability to complete paperwork required for Food Safety standards
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.