Reliance Recruitment Henderson
• Full, clean NZ drivers license.
• Delivery, exchanges, pick-ups & returns of filters to customers. Loading of vehicle daily as per run sheet.
• Unloading vehicle into wash booth for the cleaner.
• Highlight to cleaner any priority filters that need to go back that day.
• Receipting of monies from customers & issuing of receipt to customers for monies received.
• Accurately marking paperwork with jobs done, recording any notes as applicable.
• Ensure customer requests, change of times, change of ownership’s etc are effectively communicated to Operations Manager to enable updating of customer data-base.
• Deliver invoices to customers when exchanging filters.
• Obey all road-laws & by-laws.
• Ensure vehicle is cleaned and wiped of grease and oil at least 3 times daily.
We are looking for someone who is organised, a team player and extremely responsible for themselves. If this sounds like you then APPLY NOW!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.