Reliance Recruitment Christchurch
Very busy rural fabrication company need an experienced welder (mig) fabricator who can read plans for 6-10 weeks, tickets and formal qualifications not required.
The role is
* Based in South Canterbury
* Monday to Friday
* Saturdays as required
* 0700 hr starts.
You will need
* Recent proven mig welding experience
* To able to read and work from plans
* To have your own car with minimum of restricted license
* Be physically fit
* High level of written and spoken English
* To be currently resident in Canterbury
If this sounds like you then please call Deborah on 9644270, we welcome applications from travelers with working holiday visas who can commit to at least 6 weeks work.
We do not support visa applications, variation of condition changes.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.